Monday, March 2, 2009

Yikes! Tempus Fugit

OGM it's been a week and it's not like I haven't been playing. I did download the PTR 3.1 patch. I did copy the mage and hunter to the PTR. I even logged in once with the mage, set my talents and paid 1,000g to dual spec. Then I sat there and wondered what I wanted to do with that second spec. Do I want a PvP build? A PvE raiding build? Oh wait I'm not in a guild that raids (either character), so scratch that idea. So... I logged out. Bye-bye PTR, see ya soon.

Hunter bails out of the dead guild and joins another guild. This guild has people logged in! That's a nice change. Not the most chatty guild, but its only been a couple of days. Got my cat leveled to 75, then got the gorilla leveled to 75. The hunter is almost level 76 (98.7% or under one bar). Ran out of time Sunday to push her over the top.

The mage continues to stay in a dying guild. The tank left and took all of his alts. Not the first time this guy has bailed out of a guild for unknown reasons. I still have a couple of friends in the guild, but I figure that sooner or later we will all leave. It's just who decides to go first. Probably wont be me. Managed to grab a couple of achievements this week. Got The Snows of Northred which completed the Hemet Nesingwary: The Collected Quests. I'm trying to find the quest line that will start the FrenzyHeart Tribe/Oracles faction grinds. Somehow it has been eluding me. There is some quest line that I haven't done that will open this up, but darned if I can find it. /sigh

2 comments:

  1. Just wanted to say a quick "hi", Des!

    My main is a 79 hunter, but I also recently created my Death Knight, named - Desdinova! Dun dun dunnn!

    This should just serve to confuse those that think the Four Winds Bar is a place to put your trinket, assist, and Misdirect macros... Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate guilds that aren't social. If I join a guild and I dont hear a word from anyone else online after an hour, I'll just leave and continue my search elsewhere. Then again, I'm slighty picky :P

    ReplyDelete