Monday, February 23, 2009

Ding - 75

I dinged 75 today. I got it when I turned in the cooking daily in Shatt. Can the Rokk smell what I'm cooking? Why, you may ask, am I doing the Shatt cooking daily? The short answer is that my cooking skill was 275. I needed to do something about that. An hour fishing in Azshara for Darkclaw Lobster and Large Raw Mightfish to get the cooking up to 300. Then it was Buzzard Bites and a slaughter in Hellfire that ran the cooking up to 325. Off to Nagrand to buy Roasted Clefthoof from Uriku. And finally kill some Clefthoof and cook Soup for the Soul.

Then the fun part, off to the trainer, and gulp! 180 gold. The good news is that I have finally gotten Aspect of the Dragonhawk.

The bad news is that I have made no headway in getting into a better guild. I need to find a way to motivate myself and get it done. Sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment