Thursday, February 5, 2009

Nat Pagle and the three hour tour

My level 72 hunter just hit fishing skill of 225. That means it's time to go see Nat Pagle in Dustwallow Marsh. The quest he gives you sends you to four different zones to "catch me a few rare fish". Of course none of the places you need to go catch the fish are anywhere near flight points, so you get a nice long ride. This time around (the second toon I have done this quest with) I had some sharpened fishing hooks to help me out. I never spent more than 7 minutes at any one location, but I spent over an hour from start to finish to complete this quest. This is one of the really annoying things about WOW that I hate. All the time that you waste just getting from one place to another. I appreciate that it's a large and detailed virtual world, but is it necessary for me to spend fifteen minutes waiting while some bird flies me from one place to another? Really?

So it didn't take three hours, but give me a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment